Enrollment is open to all men and women past the age of compulsory education. The college considers the following in
• Graduation from a state approved high school, or;
• Successful completion of GED (Certificate of Equivalency)
• Determination of purpose and attitude conducive to success
Foreign High School Diploma or Transcript
Central Oklahoma College will accept a high school diploma or transcript from a foreign school if it is equivalent to a U.S. High
School Diploma. In all cases, the original secondary education document must be translated into English and certified as the
equivalent of high school completion in the United States by a College accepted evaluating service.
Ability to Benefit
Central Oklahoma College does not accept students on an Ability-To-Benefit basis.
Medical Assistant Program
Medical Assistant programs will be required to successfully pass the designated admissions entrance assessment as determined by the College.
Each applicant for admission will be accepted after completing the following:
• Tour of the facility and interview with an admissions representative.
• Complete an application for admission.
• Remit a $25 registration fee to confirm enrollment.
• Meet admission requirements as outlined above.
Each candidate for admission is considered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Central Oklahoma
College complies with the provision of Title IV of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1974 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Additional admissions information can be found in the schools catalog or by contacting the Admissions department.