Central Oklahoma College offers a scholarship to all recent Oklahoma high school graduates of $1000. The scholarship is not to exceed the direct cost of tuition and fees, with aid packages adjusted accordingly once awarded.
- Graduate from an Oklahoma high school within one year of application date
- Completed application
- 250 word essay explaining why the student chose their program of study
- A complete high school transcript
- 2 letters of recommendation(in sealed envelope)
The application along with all other requirements must be completed and given to the Financial Aid Department prior to the first day of class.
- The student will be given the application for this scholarship by the Admissions Department.
- The student will turn in the complete application, 2 letters of recommendation (in sealed envelope), complete high school transcript, and essay to the Financial Aid Department.
- Once the Financial Aid Department has verified all required documents have been completed they will give to the Campus Director.
- The Campus Director will review the application and all other required documents.
- If student meets all requirements the campus director will approve and give to Financial Aid Department.
- If the student doesn’t meet requirements the Campus Director will deny and give to Financial Aid Department. The Financial Aid department will inform the student.
- The Financial Aid Department will award approved scholarship and adjust all other TIV aid as needed. They will contact the student to sign a new Award Letter.
Download complete application for High School Graduate Scholarship